WSET Level 3 Wines Course
In 15 classes, this course expands on your Level 2 knowledge by exploring more wine regions and wines, while examining the influences that make each wine taste the way it does.
- At least 21 years of age AND
- A passing grade in the WSET® Level 2 Intermediate Course in Wines & Spirits; OR
- Successful completion of the Certified Specialist of Wine (CSW) course of the Society of Wine Educators; OR
- Successful completion of a WSET-sanctioned entrance exam.
Complete Enrollment Agreement
- Select and complete the corresponding Enrollment Agreement for your course – Sign three times on second page.
- This must be completed. You will need to upload it during the registration process.
Registration Fee: $100.00
Study Kit: $195.98
Discounted fees are available to Teaching Assistants. These positions are limited in number and are granted at the discretion of the International Wine Center.
Exam Date & Time
Mock Exam Date: 1/23/2020 at 10:30 a.m.
Exam Date: 2/19/2020
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Format: Blind tasting exam, two wines, 30 minutes; Theory exam 50 multiple choice questions and 4 short-written answer questions, in 2 hours
Opt-Out Date: TBD
Study pack contents:
- Textbook: Understanding Wines – Explaining Style & Quality
- Course Specification booklet
- Student Workbook
- Laminated SAT Card
Refund Policy & Student Disclosure
Please download the Student Disclosure document from the link below. This is an official document for all students registered in Private Career Schools licensed by the NYS Department of Education.
If your study plans are suddenly interrupted, you may seek a refund. When withdrawing from a class, please be aware that you must submit a written notice of withdrawal from the registered class and a written request for a refund. More details can be found by clicking the Refund Policy link.Student DisclosureIWC Catalog
Meet the Instructor
Instructor not yet assigned to this course