WSET Level 4, Independent Research Assignment, D6
This element of the WSET Level 4 Diploma Courses involves independent research on an assigned topic and the writing of a 3000-word research paper. A 2.5 hour class assists students in approaching their research. Also, WSET requires that students have studied Level 4, D2 Wine Business before registering for this Unit.
Topics for January and July submissions were released August 1, 2019, and are accessible via WSET's Online Classroom (Log-in required).
NOTE: Course registration deadline is November 22, 2019
Registration Deadline: 11/22/2019
- At least 21 years of age AND
- A passing grade in the WSET® Level 4 Wine Production Unit 2 Course.
- WSET requires that students have studied Level 4, Wine Business before registering for this Unit.
Complete Enrollment Agreement
- Select and complete the corresponding Enrollment Agreement for your course – Sign three times on second page.
- This must be completed. You will need to upload it during the registration process.
Registration Fee: $8.00
Exam Date & Time
Research Assignment Due Date: 1/31/2020
Format: Hard copy submission
Opt-Out Date: 1/10/2020
Detailed Course Schedule
Date:Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Topic:Workshop 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Refund Policy & Student Disclosure
Please download the Student Disclosure document from the link below. This is an official document for all students registered in Private Career Schools licensed by the NYS Department of Education.
If your study plans are suddenly interrupted, you may seek a refund. When withdrawing from a class, please be aware that you must submit a written notice of withdrawal from the registered class and a written request for a refund. More details can be found by clicking the Refund Policy link.Refund PolicyStudent DisclosureIWC Catalog
Meet the Instructor
Instructor not yet assigned to this course