WSET Level 4, The Global Business of Wine, Unit 1
This specialist course covers the dynamics of the global wine and spirits market, including the U.S. market. It also addresses how global and local consumer behavior influence the marketing of alcoholic beverages.
Registration Deadline: 1/4/2019
- At least 21 years of age AND
- A passing grade in the WSET® Level 4 Wine Production Unit 2 Course.
Complete Enrollment Agreement
- Select and complete the corresponding Enrollment Agreement for your course – Sign three times on second page.
- This must be completed. You will need to upload it during the registration process.
Registration Fee: $25.00
Discounted fees are available to Teaching Assistants. These positions are limited in number and are granted at the discretion of the International Wine Center.
Exam Date & Time
Time: 10:30AM – 11:45AM
Format: Theory exam of one question in 1 hour and 15 minutes; and one coursework assignment of 2500-3000 words
Opt-Out Date: 1/4/2019
Downloadable Study Guides:
- An Introduction to the Global Drinks Business
- An Introduction to Marketing Alcoholic Beverages
Refund Policy & Student Disclosure
Please download the Student Disclosure document from the link below. This is an official document for all students registered in Private Career Schools licensed by the NYS Department of Education.
If your study plans are suddenly interrupted, you may seek a refund. When withdrawing from a class, please be aware that you must submit a written notice of withdrawal from the registered class and a written request for a refund. More details can be found by clicking the Refund Policy link.Refund PolicyStudent DisclosureIWC Catalog