WSET Level 2 Wines Online course
Over 5 weeks of online study, you’ll learn the characteristics of all the major, and several minor, grape varieties of the world, the major wine regions, and the wines made from each variety in each region.
Registration deadline is October 21, 2020
November 2, 2020 - December 6, 2020
At least 21 years of age
High School, College, or Post-Graduate diploma or transcript;
Letter of reference from a wine or spirits trade professional on company letterhead stating:
- That the prospective student is known to him/her personally,
- That he/she is aware of the student’s knowledge of and interest in wine; and
- That he/she believes the student is qualified to pursue structured study of wine and spirits.
Registration deadline is September 9, 2020
Complete Enrollment Agreement
- Select and complete the corresponding Enrollment Agreement for your course – Sign three times on second page.
- This must be completed. You will need to upload it during the registration process.
Exam Date & Time
One-hour exam consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions. The exam will take place via secure remote online proctoring. You may reschedule your exam date with four weeks’ notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam date Thursday, December 17 at 2:00pm via secure remote online proctoring. You need to take it in a private space of your choice using a computer or laptop AND a cell phone. Further details are available here.
Exam opt-out deadline is November 13, 2020.
Detailed Course Schedule
Date:Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Date:Monday, November 2, 2020
Topic:Module 1: Introduction to wine-tasting, pairing, storage and service (all week)
Date:Monday, November 9, 2020
Topic:Module 2: Factors affecting wine style and quality (all week)
Date:Monday, November 16, 2020
Topic:Module 3: Still Red Wine (all week)
Date:Monday, November 23, 2020
Topic:Module 4: Still white wine (all week)
Date:Monday, November 30, 2020
Topic:Module 5: Other styles of wine (all week);
Review & Feedback questionnaire
Your study materials will be shipped to you before your course.
Study pack contents:
- Textbook: Wines: Looking Behind the Label
- Student Workbook
- Laminated SAT Card
Meet the Instructor
Instructor not yet assigned to this course