WSET Level 2 Spirits Course
This course delves into the major types of spirits in detail over eight classes. You’ll learn the proper technique for tasting spirits and you’ll practice with six spirit samples each class session.
At least 21 years of age
High School, College, or Post-Graduate diploma or transcript;
Letter of reference from a wine or spirits trade professional on company letterhead stating:
- That the prospective student is known to him/her personally,
- That he/she is aware of the student’s knowledge of and interest in wine; and
- That he/she believes the student is qualified to pursue structured study of wine and spirits.
Complete Enrollment Agreement
- Select and complete the corresponding Enrollment Agreement for your course – Sign three times on second page.
- This must be completed. You will need to upload it during the registration process.
Registration Fee: $52.00
Study Kit: $92.54
Discounted fees are available to Teaching Assistants. These positions are limited in number and are granted at the discretion of the International Wine Center.
Exam Date & Time
Time: 6:00PM – 7:00PM
Format: 50 multiple choice questions
Opt-Out Date: 3/14/2019
Study pack contents:
- Textbook: Spirits – Looking Behind the Label
- Student Workbook
- Laminated SAT Card
Refund Policy & Student Disclosure
Please download the Student Disclosure document from the link below. This is an official document for all students registered in Private Career Schools licensed by the NYS Department of Education.
If your study plans are suddenly interrupted, you may seek a refund. When withdrawing from a class, please be aware that you must submit a written notice of withdrawal from the registered class and a written request for a refund. More details can be found by clicking the Refund Policy link.Refund PolicyStudent DisclosureIWC Catalog
Meet the Instructor
Scott Rosenbaum, DipWSET
Scott Rosenbaum is the Spirits Strategist for T. Edward Wines & Spirits, a New York-based importer and distributor. He represents over two dozen d…Learn More