Mini-Course Refunds (for classes 6 or fewer weeks in duration)
a) A student who cancels within 7 days of signing the enrollment agreement but before instruction begins receives all monies returned with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee. Thereafter, a student will be liable for:
- the non-refundable registration fee plus
- the cost of any textbooks or supplies accepted plus
- tuition liability as of the student’s last date of physical attendance. Tuition liability is determined by the percentage of the program offered to the student.
b) If termination occurs during the following periods (based on a percentage of course length) the school may keep:
- 0 –15% of the program, 0%
- 16 –30% of the program, 25%
- 31 –45% of the program, 50%
- 46 –60% of the program,
- 75% After 60% of the program, 100%
To apply for a Refund:
- 1. Submit a written notice of withdrawal from your course. Send this to IWC’s Director during a week in which your class meets. (Failure to notify the Director in writing may delay refund of tuition due pursuant to Section 5002 of the Education Law.)
- 2. Submit a written request for a refund. Refunds are processed within 45 days from the date of receipt of the request.
- If you have any questions or concerns about refunds, please contact us at (212) 239-3055 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.